Monday, April 23, 2012

Boy it has been such a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time since i posted....where do I start? Well I guess I will just say that when Emory was about 6 months old we thought we were feeling the call to adopt....prayed about it, filled out some paperwork, sent our application in and a week later found out that we were pregnant with number 2....blew us away!(this is a HUGE understatement)...lesson I learned....I love how God's plan is so perfect and if you are seeking Him..you can't mess it up. I LOVE being the mother of a son. Don't get me wrong....I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a daughter, but from the moment that little boy was born...he just blew me away..has my heart on a string (I think this must be how Daddy's feel about their little girls).
FAST FORWARD......Emmett is now 6 months old and Emory is 22 months old (ALMOST 2!!!) I really can't believe it!! I am one blessed and busy mama! I LOVE BEING A MOM!!! I especially love being a stay at home mom. I feel so blessed to be able to share such special moments with my children. I love that I get to see the happy and sad sides, the silly and mad sides (from "I love you through and through" book). I am so honored that I get to be there to play and share silly faces, goldfish, fish kisses, silly songs and dances with them each and every day. I love that I get to be there to love on them when they get "boo boos." I love that Emory wants to rock now with "bankie" (blankie) and one of her stuffed animals and a book before nap or bedtime. I love praying with my children and hearing Emory say "AMEN!" I love how Emmett laughs like Ernie on Sesame Street. I love how he is the happiest little boy....he loves to laugh and smile like his mama....more to come...it is late and after a very busy weekend of yard sale I need sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment