Monday, April 23, 2012

Lessons from 2010

I feel like I have grown more spiritually this year than ever before....proof that becoming a parent changes EVERYTHING!!! Here are some things that I feel like the Lord has taught me this year.
1. I don't fully understand how blessed I am
2. I don't fully understand how unrighteous I am
3. Don't take a single moment for granted
4 No earthly human loves you like your Mama
5. CALM DOWN!!! SLOW DOWN....soak in life
6. Pick your priorities and stick with them......life will sweep you away...other people will sweep you away....stick to your convictions
7. God is ALWAYS righteous
8. God is ALWAYS faithful
9. You really can trust God no matter what example: my pregnancy with Emory and complications etc.
10. Pick your friends carefully
11. Don't gossip
12. Try your best not to say negative things about others...you really do not understand why they do what they do because you have never walked in their shoes...Don't judge, just love example: my sister Melissa: I use to talk about her alot and I know that is why we haven't been as close as we are now
13. my opinions/feelings don't really matter....what matters is that God gets the glory and that I love with action and in truth and hold fast to what God's word says.
14. Be at peace with others......I get sick to my stomach and can't sleep if I know that I am not at peace with  someone
15. Sometimes all you can do is say you are sorry and agree to disagree....love them in action anyway
16. God has a plan.....he doesn't need my plan to accomplish his plan so I need to STOP PLANNING!!!
my plans always fail....thank the Lord
17.

No comments:

Post a Comment