Wednesday, May 23, 2012

starting my list of thankfulness...

There are soooo many random things that I think about during the day that I am thankful for. I wish there was a way that when I think of them they would automatically publish themselves on this blog so that I don't forget them...I am just going to start a list of things I love or am thankful for and try my best to remember them to post them here...
1. I love the way Emmett is so happy almost ALL the time. Unless he is tired or hungry or his big sister just swipped a toy....he is sooo happy!!! I prayed for a fat, healthy, happy baby...God answered my prayer 100 million times over!! I love walking into his room in the morning or when he wakes up from a nap and seeing his sweet little smile looking up at me from his crib. PRECIOUSNESS!!
2. For Emory Faye's strong will. I know it is weird, but I believe that it is her strong will and God's strong hand that helped Emory to survive in the womb and in the NICU...from the start she has been strong and fiesty!! OH BOY......Lord please help us because she is turning 2 and whines whines whines!! Although sometimes it drives me absolutely bonkers!!! I am so thankful to hear her voice every day......I am blessed beyond words by the work of the Lord.
3. For sawdust in my dryer's lint trap...we are trying to get our home up on the market but have been visited by a familiar pest to Georgians.....TERMITES!! We got them sprayed and taken care of, but they packed quite a punch and left their mess under our home around the door frame of the crawl space. Jonathan and his sweet Dad spent all weekend....day and into all hours of the night making all the necessary repairs. The kids and I went out of town (the noise and the construction mess would drive me batty, plus I was helping to throw my cousin's baby shower). I am OH SO THANKFUL that my husband and his dad are handy and can fix these things themselves. PRAISE THE LORD THAT IT IS FIXED!! ( I really have been praying about it getting fixed and Jon's dad finding the time to come up here...that man stays soooo busy!!) Anyways, I got home last night and went to dry a load of clothes, I couldn't help but chuckle at the sawdust in the lint trap. I texted Jon to tell him it made me laugh. He said he got sawdust in places that he didn't even know sawdust could go this past weekend.:) Silliness.
4. A hardworking, smart, handsome, positive, Godly, helpful, servant-hearted, loving, patient....this list could go on and on.........Husband....I definitely "married up" as it is said. I just can't get over how much God has bestowed His grace upon me and given me such a wonderful man as my husband. As you might can tell, I love to talk and I love to laugh....God often leaves me utterly speechless by His goodness and brings me to tears...Thank you Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment